jeudi 2 août 2007

Les liens de téléchargement

En raison de petits soucis techniques, et de la reprise d'une activité professionnelle, je n'ai pas renouvellé les téléchargements (oups!)

Je vous annonce donc que dès vendredi soir, tout les kits seront en telechargement pour une durée limité! Alors faites passer l'information autour de vous!

2 commentaires:

  1. Hi I'm Felice from the netherlands.
    In your last post you said that the kits are up for download as of friday evening, but i tried and it doesn't work.
    I love your kit Bienvenue BeBe so much.
    I am busy with foto's of my husband's baby time. those pictures were lost for years and years. he believed that his father throwed them away.But it turns out that his sister who he doesn't see in years took them to keep for him.
    My husband had a hartattack few month back. He just survived, and i would like to give him a trip to memmory lane.
    You could say"buy something", but we dont have the monney because of so much deth.
    So i humbly ask of you, Could i plaese have that kit? Pretty Please???
    I Love my husband so verry verry much. I'm so glad he's still alive.And i like to do something special for him.

    Lots of love from me Felice

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi Felice here again. I forgot to give you my e-mail adress. It's
    felice.kaptein@wanadoo.nl

    Greets.

    RépondreSupprimer